What is JoBot?
JoBot is a professional digital clone, an artificial intelligence program that is modelled on the daily psychological work of Prof Jo Diederich, a clinical psychologist in Australia. JoBot answers questions about Cognitive-Behaviour Therapy (CBT), relaxation techniques and a range of mental health issues including depression and anxiety. In addition, JoBot has background knowledge on neuro-developmental disorders such as ADHD and Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD). Language analysis allows the user to obtain feedback on mood while using the program.
While the psychological "therapy" version of JoBot is free to use, the extended JoBot including "assessment" is available on a subscription basis. The extended version tightly integrates artificial intelligence and human psychological service. The extended JoBot offers
- Analysis of JoBot inputs to determine emotional state.
- Analysis of JoBot dialogues to determine mood and potentially depression.
- Interaction with JoBot on Twitter by use of direct messaging (DM).
- Assessment tools in the form of questionnaires.
- Fast access to online psychologists by use of text messages, email and Twitter DM.
- A 20% reduction of the fee for online sessions with registered, licensed psychologists.
Who is Professor Joachim Diederich?
Joachim ("Jo") is a registered, practising clinical psychologist as well as a computer scientist and computational linguist. He obtained a Habilitation (Higher Doctorate) in Computer Science from the University of Hamburg (Germany), a PhD in Psycholinguistics/Computer Linguistics from the University of Bielefeld (Germany) and the degree of "Diplom-Psychologe" (with a focus on clinical psychology) from the University of Münster (Germany). He is the Founder and Director of the Psychology Network Pty Ltd and an Honorary Professor in the School of Information Technology and Electrical Engineering at the University of Queensland, Australia. Please see Jo's personal Website for more information as well as this List of References.
Email Jo at firstname.lastname@example.org